School House Nurseries is looking for an Early Years Teacher or Level 3 Early Years Educator who is passionate about early years, teaching and Forest School.
You will be based in our pre-school room in our established, happy and stable nursery.
This role would ideally suit someone who is qualified to at least Level 3 and looking to take the next step in their career.
· Helping the children develop and grow
· Building strong relationships with the children’s families
· Leading our Forest School in the green spaces in and around the nursery
· Making your mark – we want you to give the children an early years’ experience that will set them up to succeed in primary school.
· The minimum experience and qualification requirements is some nursery experience and a Level 3 in childcare. Forest School qualifications would be beneficial
· You’ll also need to be articulate, confident and passionate about early years and education
· Knowledge of Montessori would help you understand our approach to early years
· A good knowledge of the EYFS and the statutory framework is essential
Rewards and benefits
· £21,000 to £24,000 p/a
· Quarterly performance-related bonus scheme
· 28 days annual leave
· 2 wellbeing days annual leave
· Monday to Friday 40 hours
· Company pension
· Subsidised childcare
· Business smart dress code
To apply, use the form below or if you’d like more information about the job and how our ethos makes a real difference to children’s lives.
The Old School House follows a safer recruitment and selection process. Following a face-to-face interview and work trial you will be expected to pass the referencing stage and pass a full / enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to employment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Application deadline: Friday 5th March.
No agencies please.