We’re looking for a qualified Nursery Practitioner or Early Years Teacher to join the team in this small and hugely successful all-year-round setting.
The nursery is led by an experienced Manager and Deputy Manager, the children are lovely and the parents super supportive of what we try to do.
You’ll be an important member of the team, responsible for a key group and really getting to know the children and their families.
· To hand over the children to the parents at the end of a session and to talk to them about how their child has got on. You’ll develop a strong bond with parents as you’ll become an important part of their family life.
· To really get to know the children and to help them on their learning journey. Our record keeping pinpoints exactly where the children have reached on the curriculum and what you can do next to help them grow.
· To encourage your children to engage in nursery activities and to plan what your key group will do that day.
· Level 3 Childcare qualification is ideal. We would also consider someone with a Level 2 who wants to progress.
· You’ll need to be articulate and confident. You’ll be a Key Person capable of developing a partnership with parents.
· As observations and planning are important you’ll need a good level of written English.
Rewards and benefits
· £19,000 to £23,000 pa.
· 28 days annual leave plus 2 additional wellbeing days.
· Full time.
· Company pension.
· Training – we offer lots of opportunities to develop professionally.
· Support – we’ll help you get to know our systems and how you can develop professionally.
To apply, email us, attaching your CV. We’ll respond to you straight away and the process will be thorough, but fast. You could have a new job in no time at all!
You could also go to our website (schoolhousenurseries.com) and request more information about the job and how ethos makes a real difference to children’s lives.
School House Nurseries follow a safer recruitment and selection process. Following an interview and work trial you will be expected to pass the referencing stage and pass a full / enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to employment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Application deadline: Friday 28th May.