School House Nursery Uckfield is recruiting a qualified Nursery Practitioner who is ambitious to progress their early years career.
This role would suit someone who is qualified to Level 2 or Level 3 in Childcare and who wants to continue their professional development in an established, caring, independent nursery.
- As a Key Person, helping the children develop and grow
- As a team player, building strong bonds with your colleagues
- As an early years professional, to use what you know and to continue to learn.
- The minimum experience and qualification requirement is a Level 2 or Level 3 in Childcare.
- You’ll also need to be articulate and confident. You’ll be a Key Person capable of developing a partnership with parents.
- As observations and planning are important you’ll need a good level of written English.
- Some knowledge of Montessori would help you understand our approach to early years.
Rewards and benefits
- £18,000 to £20,000 p/a
- 28 days annual leave
- 2 wellbeing days annual leave
- Monday to Friday 40 hours
- Company pension
- Training opportunities – on the job, online and on courses (when they return!)
- Business smart dress code
To apply, email us, attaching your CV. You could also go to our website (schoolhousenurseries.com) and request more information about the job and how ethos makes a real difference to children’s lives.
The Old School House follows a safer recruitment and selection process. Following a face-to-face interview and work trial you will be expected to pass the referencing stage and pass a full / enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to employment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Application deadline: Friday 5th March.
No agencies please.