We’re looking for a Level 3 / Early Years Teacher to join the team in Lewes.
You’ll be working with other qualified teachers in a beautiful building a short walk from Lewes High Street, with all its shops, cafes and amenities close at hand. You’ll be paid between £11 and £12ph.
- To get to know the children and their families. You’ll develop a strong bond with children and parents and become an important part of their family life.
- To help the children learn new skills and independence.
- To plan the children’s activities. Our paperwork is kept to a minimum so you can spend time with the children.
- Level 3 Childcare qualification is ideal.
- You’ll need to be articulate and confident. You’ll be a Key Person capable of developing a partnership with parents.
Rewards and benefits
- £11 to £12 per hour.
- 28 days annual leave, pro rata, plus two wellbeing days.
- Full time or part time.
- Company pension.
- Support – we’ll help you get to know the job.
- Montessori training – an online Montessori course is available.
To apply, email us, attaching your CV. We’ll respond to you straight away.
School House Nurseries follow a safer recruitment and selection process. Following an interview and work trial you will be expected to pass the referencing stage and pass a full / enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to employment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.
Application deadline: Friday 29th April.