School House Nursery, Uckfield, is a successful, independent day nursery. We believe in creating a home-from-home environment where the children are engaged, happy and learning something new every day.
We’re looking for a qualified Nursery Practitioner to join the team.
· To be responsible for your key children’s observations and record keeping.
· To write up and evaluate Group Focused Activities for your area.
· To build a relationship with your key children’s parents so that you understand the child, their family and what they need from us to help the child thrive.
· Level 3 early years Education and Childcare qualification or higher.
· Sound understanding of child development, and of children’s needs.
· Candidates with leadership or additional experience are welcome to apply.
· Competitive salary – £18,000 to £19,000. (Salaries are dependent on experience and skill sets).
· Salary increase after 3 months employment.
· Training courses to help expand your professional skill set.
· Career progression – we like to promote from within whenever possible.
· Wellness programmes.
· Monday to Friday.
· No weekends.
To apply, send us a covering note and CV, or visit our website (schoolhousenurseries.com) and apply from there. You’re also welcome to come look the round the nursery and meet the team.
The Old School House follows a safer recruitment and selection process. Following a face-to-face interview and work trial you will be expected to pass the referencing stage and pass a full / enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to employment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Application deadline: Monday 30th November.
No agencies please.